Slovnik Novoslovienskego jezyka (i drugih meždujazykov) može byti automatično generovany iz databazy izbranih slov jezyka staroslovienskego. (Napr. iz vseslovienskego slovniku projekta OT GLAGOLANIA DO GOOGLENIA). Jako tu možete vidieti, naš software imaje databazu izbranih staroslovienskih slov legko modifiranih do latinskej transkripcije, iz niejže s pomočij transformiračnih zakonov jest generirana jih novoslovienska forma.
latinska transcripcija staroslovienskego pravopisanija:
ш, ч, щ, ъ, ь, и, і, ы, я, ѣ, ѧ, ѩ, ѫ, ѭ, ѥ
š, č, šč, ‘, ’, i, ı, y, ıa, ě, ą, ıą, ǫ, ıǫ, ıe
Transformacija do NS jazyka jest popisana na tutej stranice: transformacija staroslovienskego jazyka.
- MS Windows XP, Vista, Seven
- Download and unzip these two files (slovnik.im and slovnik.exe) in any directory You want (c:\users\my_username\slovnik for example).
- This application requires MS Windows XP or higher and the Cambria font. This font can be downloaded from here.
- Application does not need any setup. It is started from its .EXE file - virtual machine of the VisualWorks for Smalltalk programming software environment, which should automaticaly load the application in the .IM file.
- Directory, where .EXE and .IM files are copied, is the working directory of this application as well.
- In case of need for keyboard drivers, load them from
- This is the same installation as for MS Windows and also requires font Cambria. The only difference is that the file slovnik.exe must be replaced by the binary executable file slovnik (having attributes rwxr-xr-x). The launching command-line is: "$ slovnik slovnik.im &". Data files are fully compatible with Windows version.
- Compressed application slovnik_osx.zip works with the same font Cambria. Data files are fully compatible with Windows version.
- Each new word or modified word is stored to the database with a creator
name and a time stamp.
- An creator is automatically set to the OS username, but the creator's text field is normally editable.
- Above the word list is the search field. If this field is empty, application shows all words from the database. There are two control characters: An asterisk "*" represents any number of any characters, equal sign "=" represents either begin or end of the word. (e.g. search pattern "=a*a=" represents all words beginning with "a" and ending with "a", search pattern "bc" represents all words having this sequence somewhere inside.)
- There are two tab panes: translations and transformation rules.
Translations panelThere are four entry fields (word, word stem, word class, word subclass) and two text fields for translations. Word stem is necessary only in case if the word changes in declination of conjugation (e.g. den, dn- for den, dne, dni, or dielati, dielaj- for dielaju, dielaješ, ...).Translations must be written in separate lines. Do not write more translations at the same line separated by comma or similar character.TAB key changes keyboard focus over these four entry fields and two translation fields.There are three buttons:
- remove word removes selected word from dictionary
- replace/update word rewrites (and adds new translations if any) selected word in dictionary.
- new word adds new word into dictionary
Transformations panelTransformation names must begin with NS or SL. If a transformation rule is selected, new rule is added above this selected rule.Transformation input and output need not to have the same length, but must keep character "=". (e.g. both "iıe=" -> "ije=" and "iıe=" -> "ie=" is correct, but "iıe=" -> "ije" is an error.)
Menu - File
This application uses own format (.DAT) for data storage. This format can be easy readable. (It is also possible to edit it manually, but there must not be no syntactic error.)
It also generates CSV (Comma-Separated Values) snapshot of the entire database in relational database format (separate tables having automaticaly generated primary and foreign keys).
Menu - Dictionary
This feature generates HTML files of dictionaries. Here is an example of the generated output of NS-CZ
selects (from the displayed list of words) those words without attributes NS or SL.Select/Deselect by translated language
modifies the displayed list of words. Words having any translation into selected language are/are not removed from the displayed list.Word count dialogue
If no checkbox is selected, all words are exported. Each checkbox restricts the entire database in some specific way:
If there are already the same words (by their names) in the database, the import dialog is opened. There are seven buttons:
- remove from list removes selected word from the list. This removed word will not be imported in any way.
- keep existing word keeps word in the database. Imported word will not be used and will be removed from the list.
- keep all words makes the same with all words in the list.
- merge translations with existing imports new word, but if old word has some other translations which are not in the imported word, they are added into this import as well. Thereafter, imported word will be removed from the list.
- merge translations of all words makes the same with all words in the list.
- replace existing word imports new word into the database. Existing word will be replaced by imported word. Thereafter, imported word will be removed from the list.
- replace all words makes the same with all words in the list.
If this importing dialogue is closed, all words stayed in its list will not be imported in any way.